8/4/16

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 8/4



There's peace in my heart today, Lord,
and for this gift I'm very grateful
- and I pray for those who pray to find some peace...

There's contentment in my heart today, Lord,
and for this serenity I'm very grateful
- and I pray for those who pray for inner calm...

There's joy in my heart today, Lord,
and for such cheer I'm very grateful
- and I pray for those who pray just to be happy...

There's a sureness in my heart today, Lord,
and for my faith in you I'm very grateful
- and I pray for those who pray to leave their doubts behind...
 
There's hope in my heart today, Lord,
and for this confidence I'm very grateful
- and I pray for those who pray for hope they've lost...

There's love in my heart today, Lord,
and for this blessing I'm very grateful
- and I pray for those who pray to love and to be loved...

There's prayer in my heart today, Lord,
and for our conversation I'm very grateful
- and I pray for those who pray to hear your voice...

You're in my heart today, Lord,
and for your presence I'm very grateful
- and I pray for those who pray for your embrace...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!