9/8/16

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 9/8

Image source

Yesterday morning I watched from my porch
as the sun burned its way through an overcast sky
until, at last - daylight!

Lord,
burn your way through my overcast days
'til your light shines bright upon me...

Lord,
burn your way through the fog of my fears
'til I'm safe by my Shepherd's side...

Lord, burn through me with the heat of your grace
'til I'm cleansed, refreshed and renewed...

Lord,
burn your way to the core of my being
and brand me with your holy name...

Lord,
burn your way through the clouds and shadows
'til I find the your light on my path...

Lord,
burn your way into my heart of hearts
and there let your love burn forever...

Amen.




 

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments     Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!