12/6/16

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 12/6

Ikepod Hour Glass

It's Advent, a time to wait for the Lord...

But I'm wondering today 
if the Lord might be waiting for me...

Lord, are you waiting for me?

Is there something you're waiting for me to do?

Is there something you're waiting for me to say?

Is there someone you're waiting for me to forgive?

Is there someone you're waiting for me to help?

Is there someone or something you're waiting for me to let go of?

Is there a hurt within me you're waiting to heal?

Is there something you're waiting for me to accept?

Is there a path you're waiting for me to walk?

Is there a blessing you're waiting for me to receive?

Is there a gift you're waiting for me to give? 

Is there a truth you're waiting for me to tell?

Are you waiting for me to draw closer to you?

Are you waiting, Lord, to draw closer to me?

As I wait for you, Lord, in Advent,
help me know all the ways 
you're waiting for me...

Amen.





   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!