3/25/17

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 3/24

Image source

Lord,
   there are times when I know you're right by my side,
   when my trust in your grace is so sure,
   when your love offers all that I need
   and your Spirit's gifts fill my heart and my day...

So, in times when I can't see your face,
  when my step isn't steady at all,
   when my needs are many
   and my heart seems empty:
hold me fast by your side,
   in your grace, with your love and your strength...

When my faith is tested, help me remember
   how you've been at my side,
   how your grace has sufficed,
   how your love heals my hurt
   and your Spirit has power
   to renew your promise within me...

Amen.




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!