4/7/17

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 4/8



Keep me faithful to the truth, Lord...

Keep me faithful to the truth of your Word
and the counsel and wisdom it offers me...

Keep me faithful to the truth your Church lifts up
and shines as a light upon my path...

Keep me faithful to the truth of your Spirit
shaping my choices and decisions...

Keep me faithful to the truth of your law
and let it rule my passions and my heart...

Keep me faithful to the truth of what is just
in my work and in my judgments...

Keep me faithful to the truth of my own word:
my promises, pledges and commitments...

Keep me faithful to the truth that others' needs
are often greater than my own...

Keep me faithful to the truth you've written
in the beauty of creation...

Keep me faithful to the truth of common sense
when foolishness is tempting me to folly...

Keep me faithful to the truth that others share
in helping me to find my way through trouble...

Keep me faithful to the grace of truth
in all my thoughts and words and deeds...

Keep me faithful to the truth of who I am
when I stand before your mercy...

Keep me faithful to the truth, Lord,
and let it set me free...

Amen.



 

   
 Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!