5/30/17

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 5/30


Another day, Lord!
24 brand new hours lie before me:
a day that you have made, your gift to me
to spend with care, to live wisely
and to share generously...
Open my heart to the grace this day will offer me
and give me grace again to face its temptations...

Open my mind to good and gracious thoughts
of you, of my neighbor and of myself...

Open my arms to hold and serve the needs
of those whose paths cross mine today...

Open my eyes to see your fingerprints
on the beauty all around me...

Open my ears to hear the whisper
of your voice, your word, your Spirit...

Open my soul to your firm and gentle touch
and help me yield to your healing gift of mercy...

Open my life to whatever lies before me
and help me live this day as you desire...

Open my imagination to surprises
and all the ways I'll encounter you today...

Open me up, Lord, to all that is good,
all that is true and all that is pure...

Open me to this new day, Lord,
for this is the day that you have made
and offered to me as your gift...

Amen.





 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!