6/11/17

Homily for June 11

Photo by Jeanne Kingman
Homily for Trinity Sunday 
(Scriptures for today's Mass) 
 Audio for homily



I didn't preach from a text this weekend so no copy of my homily follows the audio here. I moved around and away from my mic while preaching so the sound quality today may not by quite as clear as usual.

It's Trinity Sunday and I preached a homily in reference to Moses, in the first reading, referring to his fellow Israelites as a "stiff-necked people."  To help set the scene here... At the beginning of my homily I spoke about having a stiff neck and called up a parishioner and began to massage his neck.  I kept preaching and called up several others who lined up as you see in the photo above.  For the rest, you'll need to listen to the audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!