6/27/17

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 6/27

Image source

In the day ahead of me, Lord...

help me see the world with your eyes:
clearly, with wisdom and insight...

help me hear others' words with your ears, Lord:
listening with compassion and understanding...

Help me touch others' hearts with your hands:
gently and firmly, with healing...

Help me taste of life with your tongue:
savoring the salty, relishing the sweeet...

Help me smell with your nose:
sniffing the world for the scent of your presence...

In the day ahead of me, Lord,
help me use all my senses to come to know you,
serve you and love my neighbor...

In the day ahead, Lord and through the night to follow:
help me to see, hear, touch, taste and smell
your glory in the world all around me...

Amen.



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!