8/3/17

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 8/3

Image source

Through the ups and downs of life,
be my firm and level ground, Lord...

In between the twists and turns,
be a straight path for my steps...

In my comings and my goings,
be the place my heart calls home...

In my spirit's highs and lows,
be a breath of hope within me...

In the back and forth of choosing,
be the wisdom in my choice...

In the fits and starts of growing
be the strength of my endurance...

In the ebb and flow of tides,
be the harbor where I dock...

Midst the ins and outs of problems,
be the answer to my prayer...

In the rise and fall of plans, 
be my confidence and trust...

And among my wins and losses,
be the prize I cherish most...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!