10/22/17

Visitors!


As often happens, some faithful readers of my blog introduced themselves to me after Mass this morning.  It's always a joy to meet the folks who read my posts and to hear their feedback.  My four visitors this morning came from the south shore for Mass and then lunch at the Colonial Inn here in Concord center.  I love to hear that readers have been forwarding my posts to family members and friends and my visitors this morning did not disappoint on this count!  One asked me to repost my Two-Word Prayers and so I'm doing that here and on my sidebar.
Calm me, quiet me, settle me...
Steady me, balance me, ground me...
Plant me, root me, embed me...
Support me, sustain me, protect me...
Forgive me, pardon me, free me...
Refresh me, restore me, heal me...
Enfold me, embrace me, hold me...
     Lord, hear my prayer today!




 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!