11/16/17

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 11/16



Will I ever learn, Lord?

Will I learn not to panic
when times are tough,
when I'm overwhelmed,
when things fall apart,
and nothing feels right?

Will I ever learn, Lord?

Will I learn to hope
that things will get better,
that peace will be mine,
that tomorrow will come
and that all is not lost?

Will I ever learn, Lord?

Will I learn to trust
that you're on my side,
that you have my back,
that you are my strength
and that all shall be well?

Will I ever learn, Lord?

I have learned, Lord!

I've learned once again
in the last three days
that you're right by my side,
that your love is abiding,
that I've every reason to trust and believe
that all shall be well,
all shall be well,
that all manner of things shall be well...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!