1/9/18

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 1/9



 
Slow me down, Lord, close my eyes
   and open my heart to your presence...

You're here with me right now, Lord,
   waiting to spend time with me, 

   ready to hear me out,
   wanting to whisper a word of peace...


You're here with me right now,
   waiting to strengthen me,
   ready to encourage me,
   wanting to console me...

You're here with me right now,
   waiting to calm me down,
   ready to lift me up,
   wanting to help me get through this day...

You're here with me right now,
   waiting to hold me,
   ready to guide me,
   wanting to lead me...

You're here with me right now:
   waiting, ready and wanting
      to help me be present to you;
   waiting, ready and wanting 
       to hear and hold the prayer of my heart 
       - now, Lord, right now...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments      Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!