2/14/18

Pause for Prayer: SECOND day of Lent 2/15



A simple prayer 
to begin my prayer
each time I pause to pray...

Lord Jesus:
you are here now,
always
and only
because you love me
and want to be with me.

Lord Jesus:
I am here now,
again
and only
because I want to know you
and want to be with you.

Lord Jesus:
help me to trust
that you listen to me,
that you hear me,
that you hear my every prayer.

Lord Jesus:
help me listen for you,
for your truth,
for your counsel,
for your wisdom,
for whatever is your word
for me.

Lord Jesus:
help me find,
even in the silence,
your presence,
your love,
your grace.

Lord Jesus:
help me surrender
to your love,
your mercy
and your Holy Spirit.

Amen.





 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!