5/8/18

Mothers Day - after your mother is gone...



Ads for Mothers Day shopping are everywhere
- all reminders for many of us that our mothers are no longer with us...

What to do?

I lost my mother in 2004 so I won't be shopping for Sunday's celebration.  But there are many mothers all around the world, women I've never met, who would very much appreciate a Mothers Day gift from me.

For Mothers Day, then, I'm sending a donation to an organization I wholeheartedly support: the Saint Boniface Haiti Foundation (always on my sidebar!).

If your mother is no longer with you (or even if she is!) consider offering a gift for Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health Care through SBHF.


Happy Mothers Day!

 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!