5/14/18

TWO homilies for May 13

Image source
Homilies for the Seventh Sunday of Easter
Scriptures for today's Mass

I preached two similar but different homilies this weekend, one at two First Communion Masses and one at a regular Sunday Mass.  There's some overlap between the two but they differ in the direction each takes.   I did not preach from a text at the First Communion Masses and I accidentally failed to save the other homily so I have no texts to offer here, just audio.  If you're going to listen to just one homily, I'd suggest the first since it's directed to a more general audience.  (On the other hand, if you have children, you might want to start with the second!)

Homily for Sunday 5:00 Mass
Of the many worlds in which I live,
in which do I most want to live?



Homily for Saturday 5:00 and Sunday 10:30 First Communion Masses
The art of keeping the promises we make to our children
 



 

     
 Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!