9/26/18

Still the season for new blooms!

Photo by CP

Out for a walk this afternoon I came across this bush of a plant, already very beautiful though it clearly hadn't yet blossomed.  But just a step away I found the same growth with a few first blooms. A little research when I got back to my laptop found that this is a Montauk Daisy which blooms in the fall. I'm hoping I might see some more blossoms before I leave.  

Most of all, it did my heart good to know that the season for blooming hasn't come to an end!  I know some folks are celebrating the arrival of snow in states to our west but here on the east coast, I rejoice in the gift of Montauk Daisies, doing their part in stretching the summer beyond the fall equinox.

Photo by CP





 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!