11/11/18

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 11/11

Image source

Meddle in my misery, Lord:
touch me where I hurt
and heal my aching heart:
erase my pain with mercy
and save me with the life you gave 
for me
upon your cross...

Meddle in my misery
lest I wallow in self-pity
and take refuge in my pain:
free me from my doubts and fears
and bring me peace of mind...

Meddle in my misery
'til anxiety is history,
adversity a memory,
my difficulties all resolved,
my worries put to rest...

Meddle in my misery, Lord, 
break in and intervene,
crash my gates and barge right in:
rescue and deliver me
from all that plagues and haunts me,
heal me with your mercy's touch
and fill me with your peace...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!