1/26/19

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 1/26

Image source

Lord...

When someone has provoked me,
make me patient in response...

When something has distressed me,
give me strength to work it through...

When someone has annoyed me,
give me kindness and good will...

When something has gone sour,
help me face it and move on...

When someone's let me down,
teach me to live with disappointment...

And, Lord...

When I've provoked my neighbor,
help me calm the situation...

When I've distressed my friend,
make me quick to heal the hurt...

When I've annoyed a colleague,
help me still what I've disturbed...

When I spoil someone's joy,
help me sweeten what I've soured...

When I've failed another's trust,
help me find what I have lost...

And in all things, Lord, I turn to you
in whom I find my peace...

In all things, Lord, I trust in you,
in you I find my hope...

Amen.




     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!