4/17/19

Pocket Prayer for THURSDAY 4/18




Six weeks ago today, Lord,
on Ash Wednesday,
I began offering these "pocket prayers"
asking each day for the blessing of your touch...

For all the ways you've touched my life this Lent,
I give you thanks and praise, Lord:
   - for the blessings I've experienced and known
   - for the blessings that somehow slipped beyond my reach,
   - and for the blessings I've received
        but have yet to discover and enjoy...

There's but one day left in this year's Lent, Lord,
but your blessing touch is there for me
every day, of every week, of every month,
of every season of the year...

For the all ways
your love has touched my life this Lent
and for all your blessings yet to come,
I give you thanks and praise, Lord,
and ask you one more time:
Jesus,
touch my life
today!

Amen.


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!