5/13/19

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 5/14

Image source

(I've posted this prayer several times before
but these days I need to pray it again - and again)

Every day, Lord,
I check my calendar,
I check my email,
I check my voice mail,
I check my snail mail,
I check my texts,
I check my Tweets,
I check my FB messages...

Well, "every day" isn't really accurate:
I should have said,
"three, four or more times" every day...

I do a lot of checking in, Lord,
and some days it seems I check in
with just about everybody
- except you...

So today,
(especially when I'm checking in
at one of my regular check-in spots)
today, Lord,
help me find a quiet time, a quiet place,
at least once today, just to stop
to check in with you,
and to pray...

Amen.


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!