5/7/19

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 5/7



I do believe, Lord,
that you're always there for me
with the grace, strength and help I need
to make my way
through all my life may bring me...

That's what I believe...

But I also know that often,
even very often,
my fears blind me to your grace,
I rely more on myself than on you
and because I fail in trusting you
I miss the help you offer me...

But this time, Lord,
I'm seeing things more clearly:
I'm leaning on your strength more than my own
and I'm finding the help I trust that you'll provide...

And all of this is, I know,
a gift from your hand, Lord:
it's your grace that opens me
to your quiet, powerful presence
and to your abiding desire
to see me through my ups and downs
even if I don't always completely understand
the wisdom of your ways...

So, thank you, Lord, for  so generously providing  
the strength and help I need to make my way
through all my life may bring me,
even and especially
when I may not completely understand
the wisdom of your ways...

Amen.


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!