7/15/19

Monday Morning Offering: 7/15

Image: George Mendoza

Good morning, good God!

Today, Lord, I offer you my thanks and praise
for all the gifts I've taken for granted...

Today, Lord, I offer you my contrition
for any harm I've done but failed to notice...

Today, Lord, I offer you my greatest needs,
not just the things and bling I want...

Today, Lord, I offer you a prayer for others,
especially those for whom I promised prayers...

Today, Lord, I offer you my time
to use as you see fit and for my neighbors' needs...

Today, Lord, I offer you that place in my heart
I need you to fill with your grace and peace...

Today, Lord, this is my morning prayer, 
today, Lord, and every night and day this week...

Amen.




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!