7/23/19

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 7/23



Thank you, Lord,
for the gift of friends in my life...

Thank you for the friends I've had
for years and years and years:
may they be friends for many years yet to come...

Thank you for friends I've just made:
I'm grateful that I'm never too old
to make new friends...

Thank you for friends I seldom see
but love in my heart of hearts nonetheless:
what a gift are friends
whose love is never limited
by geography, change or time...

Thank you for friendships which have faded:
remind me of how important they once were
and keep me open to their return...

Thank you for all the gifts that friendship brings, Lord:
security, companionship, joy, support, intimacy, trust,
serenity, encouragement, good will, solidarity, understanding, company, harmony and empathy...

Most of all, I thank you for your friendship, Lord:
you, my best friend,
you, my most faithful companion,
you, my partner and soul mate...
you, my brother, my savior, my redeemer,
my love...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!