7/9/19

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 7/9

Image source


You see all things, Lord:
nothing escapes your eye...

Nothing puzzles or bewilders you,
no matter how complex...

You understand all mysteries
far beyond my simple ken...

No problem is beyond your reach,
your wisdom pure and true...

So, would you let me in, Lord,
let me in on what you know?

Help me see with your own eyes
what's hidden from my sight?

Make simple what befuddles me,
resolve the things that baffle me?

Give me just enough of wisdom
for some peace of mind and heart?

That's my hope and my desire, Lord,
that's what I pray today...

Give me grace to find the peace I seek,
your presence in my soul...

Let me see and know and understand
your mystery in my life...

Amen.

 












     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!