8/6/19

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 8/6


A birthday card I received in April touched me deeply so I posted it where I see it first thing every morning!

Shine through me today, Lord:
shine through the fog of my weariness and worry,
shine through the clouds of my fear and foreboding,
shine through the dark of my doubt and distress...

Shine in me today, Lord:
shine with the light no darkness can eclipse,
shine with the warmth of your heart of hearts,
shine with the rays of your peace and your love...

Shine through me today, Lord:
shine in the eyes of the people I know,
shine in the hearts of those who meet me,
shine in the lives of all whose paths cross mine...

From the rising of the sun to its setting,
shine through me and with me and in me, Lord:
shine bright in my soul all day and all night
with the light of your mercy and grace...

Amen. 




 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!