9/13/19

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 9/13

Image source

Surprise me today, Lord!

Surprise me with an unexpected gift
     - and with a grateful heart to receive it...

Surprise me with an unexpected challenge
     - and with the courage to accept it...

Surprise me with an unexpected opportunity
     - and with the vision to recognize it...

Surprise me with an unexpected insight
     - and with the wisdom to understand it...

Surprise me with an unexpected joy
     - and with the spirit to celebrate it...

Surprise me with an unexpected word
     - and with open ears to hear it...

Surprise me with an unexpected request
     - and with the  desire to fulfill it...

Surprise me with an unexpected kindness
     - and with the willingness to share it...

Surprise me with an unexpected grace
     - and with a soul to absorb it...

Surprise me with unexpected mystery
     - and with the desire to enter it...

Surprise me today, Lord, in startling and unexpected ways
     - and with whatever I may need
            to welcome your amazing presence in my life...

Amen.







 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!