11/1/19

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 11/2

Image source

You will not fail today, Lord,
to show me your face,
speak to my heart,
and touch my soul with mercy and healing...

You will not fail today
to walk by my side,
to show me the way
and lead me where your peace awaits...

You will not fail today, Lord,
to help me carry the burdens I bear,
to be the light in my darkest moments,
to offer joy to piece my sadness...

You will not fail today, Lord,
to give me what I need,
(everything I need)
to come to this day's end
at peace with you...

So, help me then not fail today
to look for you
and listen for your word, Lord;
to open my heart
to your healing touch;
and to find you at my side,
guiding my way and lifting me up
each time I trip and fall...

Help me not fail today, Lord,
to find and accept
your faithful presence
in my life,
in my heart
and in my prayer...

This is the day that you've made, Lord,
and you'll not fail
to live and walk it by my side:
help me not fail
to live and walk it
just as close to you...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!