12/2/19

Virtual Retreat: Day 2



No snow here on the north shore - all wind, rain and pounding surf: 
     The voice of the Lord resounding over the waters. (Psalm 29) 

And that voice today is strong and powerful in Gloucester! It's reminding me of my weaknesses and my need for the Lord's strength in my life and in my spirit. 

Where do you need God’s strength and power in your life? In your mind, your heart and your soul? In your relationships? In your choices and decisions? In your grappling with problems and difficulties? In your ups and downs? At home, at work, among friends, within yourself? 

Take some time in prayer to acknowledge your weaknesses and to ask the Lord for the help of his strength and power...  Our help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth! (Psalm 121)



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!