1/30/20

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 1/30

Image source

I really want to change:
so, help me God!

And because I want to change
I pray for you to help me, Lord:
challenge my nonsense
with caution and wisdom... 

correct my mistakes
with a word of truth... 

stir to life
what I've failed to nurture...

flood my heart
with a river of peace...

illumine my darkness
with the light of hope...

strengthen my weakness
with sinews of grace...

raise me up 
when I'm feeling down...

heal my heart
with your mercy and kindness...

chart a straight path
that leads me to you...

make me the person
you call me to be...

I really want to change -
so, help me God...
Amen.


 


   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!