1/14/20

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 1/14


 I'm grateful for your patience with me, Lord...

I'm grateful for your patience
when I waste the time you give me
for living in the moment
mindful of your presence,
grateful for your love...

I'm grateful for your patience
when I'm all wrapped up in me,
too much in a hurry,
and so easily distracted
that I miss your grace and gifts...

I'm grateful for your patience
when I serve my own desires,
when in haste I make poor choices and,
pursuing my own foolishness,
I make no time for you...

Persist in your sweet patience, Lord,
and give me as I need
yet one more chance to do what's right,
to gladly serve my neighbor's needs
and follow where you lead me...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!