2/6/20

Pause for PRAYER: 2/6

Image source

Sometimes, Lord, I see everything so clearly:
I understand things,
I see where I've been and where I'm going
- everything fits and it all makes sense!

And then there are the other times, Lord...

Times when everything's fogged in
and I'm lost in the dark,
reaching, feeling my way forward,
my steps unsure on an unknown path...

And sometimes, Lord,
not more than a few hours, little more than a day,
separate the clear skies in my soul
from the fog bank in my heart...

So, help me weather the stormy days,
revel in the sunshine
and make my way, day by day,
with your help, Lord,
through this partly cloudy, mostly sunny life
I call my own...

Amen.


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!