3/27/20

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 3/27



Whatever the weather today, Lord
- and I hear it's going to be cloudy...

Whatever the news that's breaking
- and I know it might not be good...

Whatever my fears and worries
- the ones I can't let go...

Whatever, whatever, whatever, Lord
- whatever this day might bring:
open my eyes, my ears and my heart
to see, to hear, and to feel today
a glimpse of your face,
a whisper of hope,
the touch of your hand
   gentle on my soul,
   drying my tears,
   lifting my spirits,
   guiding my steps...
Whatever, whatever, whatever, Lord
- whatever this day might bring -
open my eyes, my ears and my soul
lest I miss the gift
of your presence and peace
in my thoughts, in my hope,  in my heart
- today!

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!