3/19/20

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 3/19

Image source


Even on sunny days, Lord,
a veil of cloud shrouds the earth

even on the warmest days
a quiet chill shivers deep in my bones

even in moments of peace, Lord,
a rumbling tremor unsettles my soul...
What's suspect, hidden, feared and unknown
gives lie to my ease and contentment

what looms as unsure and distressing
unravels my trust and my hope

what's beyond my control and my power
eats away at my calm and composure...
Deepen my trust in your presence, Lord,
restore my faith in your power
and strengthen my will to do all I can
to make my way, with the help of your grace,
to a time of healing and health...

Amen.



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!