4/22/20

NIGHT PRAYER: Wednesday 4/22



Lord, help me fall asleep tonight...

Help me draw the shades and curtains
   on my problems and concerns...

Help me rest from this day's worries
   on a bed of blest assurance...

Help me lay my weary head down
   on a pillow filled with prayer...

Help me surrender all my restlessness
   to dreams of peace and calm...

Help me drift off, trusting fully
   you'll keep vigil 'til I wake...
  
Help me sleep in restful slumber
   to refresh my soul and body,
help me fall asleep tonight, Lord,
   help me fall asleep in you...

Amen.

Here's a beautiful, calming instrumental,
Evening Song by David Lanz
to help you fall asleep tonight...
 



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!