7/8/20

NIGHT PRAYER: Wednesday 7/8


How patient you are, Lord,
patient with me and my whims and mood swings,
the vagaries of my emotions,
my sudden impulses
and all the times I just check out...

So often I can be all over the place -
but you never lose sight of me,
never lose track of me,
you're always at my side,
you always have my back,
you're always leading the way
even, and especially, when it's fairly clear
I have no idea of where I'm going...

How patient you are with me, Lord,
how faithful and generous,
how kind and understanding,
how merciful and consoling,
how gracious and caring:
O Lord, my God,
how great thou art, how great thou art!

Protect me, Lord as I lie awake
and watch over me as I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you,
as you watch over me,
and asleep, that I might rest in you,
whose faithful patience is my peace...

Amen.

How Great Thou Art arranged by SFDS Sunday Choir



  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!