8/23/20

NIGHT PRAYER: Sunday 8/23


Tonight, Lord, I come in prayer,
grateful for the day just past
and hopeful for the week to come...

My prayer tonight is simple, Lord:
   bless me and keep me;
   let your face shine upon me;
   be with me, day and night
   and all along my way...

And bless and keep all those I love, Lord:
   let them walk in your light, day and night;
   be with them every step along their way;
   let the light of your face shine upon them...

Bless us, Lord, and protect us
while we're still awake this evening
and watch over us as we sleep
that awake, we might keep watch with you
and asleep, rest in your peace...

Amen.


Benediction by Alicia A. Lewis



May the Lord bless you and keep you,
may he make his face shine upon you
and be gracious unto you

Walking in the light, in the day or night,
Christ the Lord is always near you,
every day, all the way, watching over you.

May the Lord bless you!



  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!