8/8/20

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 8/8



Sometimes, I forget, Lord...

Sometimes I forget and I worry for nothing,
   for nothing is all that worry can do...

Sometimes I forget how today's biggest fears
   are often tamed by a good night's sleep...

Sometimes I forget that I've somehow survived
   last week's unsolvable problems...

Sometimes I forget that you're always with me,
   that I'm absolutely never, ever, alone...

Sometimes I forget that working together,
   there's nothing you and I can't handle...

Sometimes I forget, Lord,
   that all shall be well, yes, all shall be well,
      that all manner of things shall be well...

Sometimes I forget, again and again,
   so please, Lord, help me remember!


Amen.


 

   
 Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!