8/4/20

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 8/4

Image source

A simple request this morning, Lord:
   help me not get in the way!

   Help me not get in the way
      of my neighbor's good intentions...

   Help me not be a stumbling block
      for those on the path of their heart's desire...

   Help me not get in the way
      of my friend's efforts to change and grow...

    Help me not be a roadblock
       on a stranger's journey to better days...

   Help me not get in the way
      of someone's progress and success...

   Help me not be a distraction
      for colleagues focused on excellence...

   Help me not stand between you
      and any who seek and follow you...

   And don't let me get in your way, Lord,
       when you bring me your healing and peace...

   Rather, help me ready your path, Lord,
       and prepare for when you arrive
   in my neighbor's life and in my own
      - just don't let me get in the way!

Amen.



  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!