12/7/20

A worthwhile link - and an honor for me!

I'm happy to recommend LectioTube.com as a site for anyone interested in liturgy, prayer and spirituality in the Catholic tradition - and that will include most of my readers here!  LectioTube is a daily updated collection of Catholic videos, blogs, podcasts, tweets - and more!  Click here to learn more about this site's name and mission.

Full Disclosure! I only learned about this site recently when it began to include my own efforts under Sunday Masses and Weekly Curated Authors: Sunday Homilies and Reflections - for which I'm very grateful!

LectioTube offers a wealth of material on prayer, scripture and preaching - check it out now!




  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!