12/1/20

GIVING TUESDAY here on my blog!

 It's Giving Tuesday on the web!

 I have a place in my heart for Health Equity International which used to go by the name Saint Boniface Haiti Foundation.  Same awesome folks (plus plenty of new ones!) doing the same awesome work (on a larger and larger scale!)  In the 90's I was  was privileged to make several trips to Fond des Blancs (the center of HEI's work) to visit and, in very small ways, help with the extraordinary ministry and health care provided by this group.  I wholeheartedly support this effort.   
 
90.1% of HEI's total expenses go to programs and services delivered!
 
If in any way my work here on my blog touches your faith, hope and love - please consider including Health Equity International among the charities you support, especially on Giving Tuesday.  A link to HEI is on my sidebar year 'round!
 
Thank you! 

 

  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!