1/15/21

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 1/15

                                Image source

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sometimes I wish you weren't so mysterious, Lord,
but you are, so since I can't fully understand you:
   let the mystery of your presence 
      wrap me in your arms;
   let the mystery of your mercy 
      wash away my sins;
   let the mystery of your word
      shape thoughts and my ideas;
   let the mystery of your justice
      guide my choices and decisions;
   let the mystery of your love 
      flow freely through my veins;
   let the mystery of your Spirit 
      fill my every hope and dream;
   let the mystery of your wisdom 
      crown all my heart's desires;
   and let the mystery of your peace 
      settle deep within my soul...
 
Sometimes I wish you weren't so mysterious, Lord,
but you are, so since I can't full understand you:
   let me revel in your mystery,
   as your mystery dwells in me...

Amen.
 
   



   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!