2/28/21

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 2/28



I don't know exactly when,
     but sometime today, Jesus,
          you'll touch my life...

So I pray when you speak to me today, Lord,
   you'll open my heart and my ears
      to the words you want me to hear...

And I pray you'll guide my steps today, Lord,
   and attune my intuition
      to the ways your Spirit leads me...

I pray for your support and help today
   to say and do what's right
      - and to accept all the strength you offer...

I pray you'll touch me today, Lord,
   through the lives of those whose paths cross mine...

I pray you'll challenge me today, Lord,
   to move beyond my worries and anxieties:
      and to help me take the steps I fear the most...

And since I know you might throw me a curve ball
   or ask me for something unexpected, Lord,
      I pray for the grace to be surprised...

And when I fail in love today, Lord, in small and larger ways:
     I pray for your grace, Lord,
        that I be wise and not foolish with my feelings...

I know you'll be there all day long, Lord,
   that you'll never leave my side, and so I pray
     you'll help me, in return, to stay just as close to you...

I don't know exactly when,
    but sometime today
         you'll touch my life...

Amen.    




 

     
 Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!