3/5/21

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 5/6


    Image source


Lord,
there's not a doubt in my mind or heart
that you reach out every day
to touch my life with your healing and blessing,
you care and concern, your mercy and peace,
your strength and your love...

And there's not a doubt in my mind or heart, Lord,
that every day I fail to see, I miss so many of the ways
you reach out to me, hold and protect me,
heal me and forgive me,
strengthen, guard and guide me...
 

Today, then, Lord,
let nothing keep me 
   from knowing your touch, Lord,
let nothing numb me
   to your touch upon my heart,
let nothing come between you and me
    and your healing touch upon my soul...

Jesus,
touch my life today
and let me find and recognize
your fingerprints,
warm upon my life...

Amen.



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!