3/23/21

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 3/23



Lord, help me find the joy of your Spirit
even and especially when things aren't going well...

help me find your consoling peace
when my heart's heavy with grief...

help me find my refuge in you
when I don't know where to turn next...

help me find the gift of faith
when my mind is filled with doubt...

help me know your wisdom, Lord,
when I don't know what to do...

help me find new hope in you
when it seems all hope is gone...

help me find your grace and strength
when surrounded by temptation...

help me find your healing love
when I'm angry and resentful...

help me know your presence
when I'm feeling most alone...

help me find my peace in you,
this Lent,
as I make my way to Easter...

Amen.




     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!