4/21/21

Pause for Prayer: WEDNESDAY 4/22

 
For the blessing of people who listen to me, 
for the wisdom of all who correct me, 
for the mercy of folks who forgive me,
for the kindness of those who include me,
for the favor of friends who endure me,
for the joy of all who delight me, 
for the arms of those who hold me,
for the grace of all who pray for me, 
for the hands of those who guide me,
for the strength of all who support me,
for the love of who lift me up:
   I praise you, Lord and give you thanks!
 
In return, Lord, help me:
listen, correct and forgive,
invite, endure and delight,
hold, pray and guide,
lift up, support and love my neighbor
as patiently, gently and  faithfully
as I'm so generously loved and blessed...

Amen.
  



   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!