7/9/21

I'm praying... still praying... that THIS time...

 
As you know, I've been working on migrating my email subscriber list to a new email subscription service.  It's been a cyber-nightmare and has consumed untold hours of my time, energy and effort.
 
In this process: YOU, my faithful subscribers, have received one or all of the following: annoying duplicate emails; emails with no content; emails with incomplete content; emails from both my former service and the new service; or no emails at all!

I apologize for all of these glitches and want to assure you that I've been dancing as fast as I can to resolve the issues.  

I think, I hope, I pray that on Saturday morning, July 10, my subscribers will receive: one set of emails, from one email service, with content that is complete!  

P.S.

Already subscribed readers (on the older service or the new service) 
    do NOT need to re-subscribe.
 
New subscribers are ALWAYS welcome 
    - just click SUBSCRIBE HERE in my sign-off below.

Whether subscribed or not subscribed, 
    you can ALWAYS access my blog at 
        www.ConcordPastor.blogspot.com

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!