9/28/21

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 9/28



Lord, you've given me another day:
    a day to live and spend in love,
    a day for serving others,
    a day for giving thanks,
    a day for you and me to share...

Of the 24 hours before me
    may I waste not even one
    in selfishness or anger,
    in idleness or fear...

Help me spend some time today:
    helping, serving others,
    reaching out to those
    who've been forgotten or ignored...

Help me make and take some time, Lord
    just for you and me today,
    to sit in holy silence,
    in your presence, in your peace...
     
Help me see where your path takes me:
    give a prompt, a nudge, a shove     
    give me everything I need, Lord
    to follow where you lead...

If tears should bless my cheeks today,
    be there to wipe them dry;
    if my heart should find a smile
    let it show upon my face...

When I'm tired, give me strength, Lord,
    when I hurry, slow me down,
    when I say too much, please hush me,
    when I speak, make wise my words...

Help me keep it in today, Lord,
    living one day at a time,
    make me mindful of the moment,
    help me do the next right thing...
  
You've given me this day, Lord,
    to live and spend in peace:
    guide my steps and keep me safe
    until I fall asleep tonight...

Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!