11/12/21

NIGHT PRAYER: Friday 11/12

 
You know me so well, Lord!
 
You know my train of thought
    before a notion comes to mind...
 
You know the depth of my desires
    long before I feel their draw...

You know my veiled and well-kept secrets
    nothing's hidden from your eyes...
 
You've known me inside-out, Lord, 
    since before all time began
and yet
    in spite of all my folly,
    in spite of how I fail you,
    you love me and forgive me
    without limit, without end...

You know me oh-so-well, Lord,     
and you love me nonetheless:
help me know and love the person
   you know and love in me; 
help me grow to be the lover
   you created me to be...

Protect me, Lord while I'm awake
and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep, rest in your peace...
 
Amen.
 

I Have Loved You by Michael Joncas 
 
If a widget doesn't appear below, click here! 



I have loved you with an everlasting love, 
I have called you and you are mine;
I have loved you with an everlasting love, 
I have called you and you are mine.

Seek the face of the Lord and long for him: 
He will bring you his light and his peace.

Seek the face of the Lord and long for him: 
He will bring you his joy and his hope.

 
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!