11/6/21

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 11/6


This morning, Lord, I pray for just enough grace:     
    to begin my day with faith in you,
    to walk and follow where you may lead,
    to share the gospel in my words and deeds,
    to greet other folks with genuine warmth, 
    to ask forgiveness from someone I've hurt
        and to pardon someone who’s offended me...
    to tell the truth when I'm tempted to lie,
    to reach out to anyone I might assist,
    to open my mouth when I've something to add
        and to keep it closed when I don't,     
    to be generous in sharing whatever I have,
    to listen to someone else's story,
    to be just and fair in large and small things,
    to care for myself in healthy ways,
    to be grateful for each of my blessings and gifts,
    to spend time alone with you in prayer,
    to look for beauty wherever I go,
    to trust that you're always by my side,
    to spend my time as a precious gift
    and to end my day with faith in you,
        in your mercy, your love and your peace...
 
This morning, Lord, I pray
    for just enough grace to live my life this way...
 
Amen.
    

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!