1/18/22

NIGHT PRAYER: Tuesday 1/18

 
Nobody knows me like you do, Lord,
    and regardless of that you love me still... 
 
Nobody knows all my sins like you do
    but you never fail to forgive me...
 
No one but you knows how stubborn I am
   but your patience with me is unending...
 
No one but you knows how selfish I am
    and still, you generously bless me...
 
No one but you knows how wounded I am,
    so in need of your saving, healing grace...
 
Nobody knows as you do, Lord, 
    how often I simply forget you
but never have you, for even a moment,
    ever forgotten me...

Nobody knows me as you do, Lord,
    but still you guard me and guide me,
    still you shield and protect me
    still you love and forgive me 
as no one does, or ever has,
    as no one ever will...
    
Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
and watch over me as I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep rest in your peace...

Amen.

Nobody  Knows Me Like You Do by Benny Hester
 
If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!
 
 
(FYI: there's a longer-than-usual instrumental intro!)

In the beginning I never knew
Just how much I really needed You
More than a friend, someone I could talk to
You've changed me in so many ways.
 
Nobody knows me like You
You put Your arms around me
You bring me through
And there's many times I don't know what to do
Though some know me well
Still nobody knows me like You

All of my secrets to You I tell
You saw each time that I slipped and fell
And all of my faults yes, You know them well
But You've never turned me away, no, no, no


Walkin' in your presence is where I wanna be
You said in Your Word, You said that You would lead me
Yes I love You, oh, I really love You
I'll go anywhere
As long as I know you'll be there
 
All of those nights that I was afraid
I stood on the promises You have made
The way that I act sometimes l am ashamed
But You've never turned me away, no, no, no
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!